[Blindmath] LaTeX and Math

Paul Wright paulrite at math.umd.edu
Thu Jul 7 19:04:35 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Without reopening the LaTeX debate, I find that LaTeX is superior for
"just math."

Anyway, I agree that BibTeX is a great package to know about.  Also, I
would really recommend Beamer, especially with the increasing importance
of visuals in presentations.

Michael:  I've thought a lot about LaTeX and accessibility.  If you'd
like to converse more, I'd be happy to communicate with you off list.

Best,

Paul