[Blindmath] LaTeXML

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Fri Jul 8 23:31:19 UTC 2011

I know the author of that and they have been working on it for many years.
They are approaching the 70% for the arXiv collection.  The reason it is not
close to 100% is because so many people modify TeX via macros or other
means, there is not "one" input syntax that needs to be translated, but
400,000 input syntaxes in the arXiv collection... ok, less than that, but
definitely over 10,000.

Of the remaining 30% of the documents, most of those get translated with
warnings.  I think only a few percent fail badly.  I definitely recommend
giving it a try if you need to do conversions from TeX to XML.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~