[Blindmath] Performing calculations as a blind students, tips, tricks and advice for the NFB Youth Slam

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:23:01 UTC 2011

Pranav,

In physics, I write programs to work out the math and will likely do so in
other STEM courses. During high school (my pre-programming days), I simply
could not comprehend certain math because most humans have a tendancy to say
what they don't mean and skip the small "unimportant" steps. Programming
allows me to work in small increments

Amanda