[Blindmath] Latex again

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Jul 15 02:08:50 UTC 2011

Technically speaking, what you say you get is not MathML, your getting
output from MathPlayer, just one piece of software which can work with
MathML. Their is other software which can work with MathML, John Boyer
has mentioned one for getting Braille output. The unfortunate thing with
MathML, there are not enough accessible pieces of software for reading
MathML on web pages. Its unfortunate as this leads to people saying
MathML is not very good, where as the case is the software isn't as good
as it could be.

Michael Whapples