[Blindmath] Accessible Textbook Finder Beta: Federated Search

Birkir R. Gunnarsson birkir.gunnarsson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 22:47:06 UTC 2011

Isn't the AccessText network something that only disability student
service office are allowed to access through paid membership, or has
that changed?
Otherwise, good to see an integrated search tool if it works.
I'll add it to that famous presentation (which went very well last
week at the NFB Youth Slam, I've meant to get it up sooner, but I had
to make a last ditch effort to translate all of NVDA 2011.2 into
Icelandic before the deadline, by end of this week, I do expect tohave
the presentation up for comments by the end of this weekend, though
many of the A2S gys are in Europe so busy).
Cheers
-B