[Blindmath] What is the accessibility level of Safari onlinebooks?

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 01:48:42 UTC 2011

Good news. It took a little getting used to, but Safari seems to work just
fine with JAWS 10 on my XP machine with internet explorer. There are two
display options which seem to be controled by a toggle called "HTML view."
One of these (I'm not entirely sure which one.) is much easier to read than
the other. There is a nice full screen view which eliminates the clutter of
all the other links which are not necessary for book navigation.

I am reading a book on XML which of course is all text. If anyone has luck
with Safari and math books, please let us know, and I will do the same.

Amanda