[Blindmath] how to emboss geometry text?

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 01:16:00 UTC 2011

The geometric figures would have to be done using a different machine in
order to make them as raised line drawings or "tactile graphics".  Many
people use a computer program to make the graphics but they are embossed
using the same printer as the text.  Some people use special machines and
some do the tactile graphics by hand and reproduce them using a Thermoform
machine.

SM

--
Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. --CS
Lewis