[Blindmath] MyMathLab

Burke, Dan dan.burke at mso.umt.edu
Wed Jun 1 22:45:58 UTC 2011

Penny,

We have already upgraded at the U of Montana, so our students are using that version.  But that was not really my point - it's been out for over a year, and I would hope that the accessibility folks would be looking at JAWS 12 by now.
Best,
Dan

Dan Burke
Assistant Director/Assistive Technology Coordinator

Disability Services for Students
The University of Montana
Emma B. Lommasson Center 154
Missoula, MT 59812