[Blindmath] MyMathLab

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Jun 2 04:21:21 UTC 2011

Actually I used it without jaws just as a test.  It works good enough
without the scripts but it works better with them.    I used it with Window
-eyes 7, Jaws 12, and system access without the scripts Jaws 10 with, and I
tried it on the Mac but that was a lost cause because the math player or
something did not seem to work right.

Ken

Ken