[Blindmath] MyMathLab

J.Fine j.fine at open.ac.uk
Thu Jun 2 15:10:51 UTC 2011

Ken Perry wrote:

> They are still using some flash as well.  In the long run
> they want to go to html 5 but I don't think that is in the
> cards yet till all the browsers are up to steam.

Google employees have developed SVG Web, a JavaScript library that provides SVG support on many browsers that don't have it.  It works by translating the SVG into Flash on the fly.  I've tried it and it looks fairly good.  It may be possible to go to SVG now, and use SVG Web for legacy browsers.

Here's the URL for SVG Web  http://code.google.com/p/svgweb/

Best regards

Jonathan