[Blindmath] Suggestions or settings for InftyReader use

Neal neal at duxsys.com
Tue Jun 7 17:45:12 UTC 2011

Hi Gang:
I seem to remember there were some specific suggestions and hints to getting
the best possible scanning results with the InftyReader.
But, of course I do not remember what they are.
I think it had to do with dpi settings and possibly other scanner specifics
or settings.

Also, if there are suggestions for websites or lists that have more hints
adn info on using Infty, please pass those along as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to contact me on or off list with this.

Thanks in advance,
Neal
neal at duxsys.com