[Blindmath] Accessible Physics Concepts for Blind Students

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Wed Jun 15 06:01:47 UTC 2011

Someone earlier made the following comment:

2. You need to locate the Navigation heading to reach the table
of  content for the course

I went back and talked to the lady in website support and she told me that
the following unpublished URL will cause you to land on the Table of
Contents for the Collection.

http://cnx.org/content/col11294/latest/#cnx_sidebar_column

Since I don't use a screen reader and I am addicted to the use of a mouse
instead of keyboard navigation, I don't know how to test it. Give it a try
and let me know if this is what you meant.

Dick Baldwin