[Blindmath] Math Accessibility petition text, any ideas/suggstions?

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Mar 1 18:16:11 UTC 2011

Hello,
The thing I would suggest to what you have suggested as text would be to
try and suggest good/effective/compelling access to mathematical
content. To a certain extent just saying access to this content may lead
to the reply "mathplayer works with our screen reader and so you can
read the content, we don't need to do more".

Michael Whapples