[Blindmath] Nemeth symbol question

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 4 14:07:51 UTC 2011

Thank you everyone for your help.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindmath-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of GianniP46
Sent: March 4, 2011 8:16 AM
To: Blind Math list for those interested in mathematics
Subject: Re: [Blindmath] Nemeth symbol question

pretty sure that you are right about the 5 6 being a subscript.  This sounds

like a composition of transformations of some sort.  A sub 0 usually means a

reflection in the origin doesn't it?  and a T would mean a translation which

is a shift in an x, y direction.  Those numbers are the values that you need

to shift the graph by.