[Blindmath] APOLOGIES RE: FW: post on six-dot labeler

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Mar 23 19:43:43 UTC 2011

Jose,

I am not sure if you are serious in this note or just trying to make the point that you think this was off topic.  Without trying to address whether this is off topic
or not, a labeler such as this can produce all braille symbols which has not been the case for the labelers that use a dial.  One could create a Nemeth Code
label, for example, that could not have been created with a label gun.  One could create a tactile drawing and then apply labels where they make sense
without trying to insert the tactile graphic back into a braille writer.  This could also be useful it there was a need to use a larger area for a drawing.  It seems
as though there is enough relevance to not see this as off topic as has been suggested.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson