[Blindmath] Accessible Physics Concepts for Blind Students and My Take on Accessible Online Math Resources

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Wed May 11 18:59:55 UTC 2011

You probably should include all sites that use MathJax on the MathML list.
See mathjax.org for a starting point--that list is growing really fast.
With MathPlayer 3, anything written for MathJax, whether it is TeX or MathML
will work with MathPlayer in IE, and hopefully by the end of the year, in
Firefox also (that's more iffy).

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~