[Blindmath] Novice question: What is the best way to use MathType?

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Wed May 18 20:39:51 UTC 2011

Hello Justin:

     Thank you for your note. I have not tried Word's equasion editor.  Am doing all this because I want to be able to demonstrate creating DAISY books containing math equasions. I have understood that the combination of MathType, MathDaisy and the Save-As DAISY were the only way to accomplish this.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind