[Blindmath] Novice question: What is the best way to use MathType?

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Wed May 18 20:41:41 UTC 2011

Hello Roopakshi:

     Thank you for your note. I downloaded the latest version of MathType. I also downloaded the latest versions of the MathDAisy plugin ich apparently works with the Save-As DAISY plugin. The MathPlayer plugin is for Internet Explorer. I observe that the conversion to DAISY results in an image. I thought I was having troule with my DAISY reader and needed to the the ReadHere from GH LLC.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind