[Blindmath] Somewhat positive yet disappointing press release

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun May 29 21:57:08 UTC 2011

Birkir,

My understanding is the same as yours, but I try to be careful not to be too negative since I don't know if recent
progress could have been made.  My understanding is that spreadsheets on the MAC can be handled by copying
them into a table in one of the word processors, but that is not ideal.  .  I also do not believe that Excel for the MAC is
accessible.  However, perhaps there are Apple users here who can correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson