[Blindmath] Audio scopes/light probes and other things may beuseful to science people

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Fri Nov 4 21:02:53 UTC 2011

I am not certain, however I know that they have done a certain amount of scripting for Jaws to make it work well with logger pro and that was what was being used on the computers at the SU for the workshop. I think the scripts were doing things like identifying specific information about particular probes (eg. I think there were keystrokes to get information on the first probe, the second probe, etc) rather than you needing to hunt the information out. So my guess would be, you may get something going on the Mac but accessibility of the software may not be as good as it could be.

Michael Whapples