[Blindmath] Concise form for: fraction one over two plus three endFraction

J.Fine j.fine at open.ac.uk
Wed Nov 9 10:08:52 UTC 2011

Hi

I'm configuring some open source MathML to speech text software that I'm writing and have a question.

I think it's tedious to have fraction one over two endFraction, and think frac one two is better.  Following this idea, my question is as this.  What should the concise form of fraction one over two plus three endFraction be?

I have two possible answers.  The first is frac one begin two plus three end.  The second is to use the previous verbose form.  By the way, the words frac, fraction, begin and end are all configurable.

Your comments will help me make the software better.  Thank you.

Jonathan