[Blindmath] Format for matrices

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Wed Nov 9 18:51:30 UTC 2011

While I agree this is the correct way to display it if the person has a web
browser that displays mathml it might be better to display it in a code
block or a normal table until web browsers catch up with mathml.  I tried
this block of code in IE 9 and it just gave a string of  numbers with Jaws
12 and while I would love it if all browsers supported this if you're trying
to make something accessible for the time being for a student it might be
better using something else.

Just my opinion.

Ken