[Blindmath] touchpads for drawing and feedback...

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Thu Nov 10 02:38:22 UTC 2011

Viewplus delivers a large touchpad with their IVEO system. Actually, I'm
not certain, but I believe they have two sizes, one of which they refer to
as portable or words to that effect. I don't know what brand it actually is
or what software drivers come with it.

I have been looking at a Wacom Bamboo, but it is only about half that size.
The Wacom that I have now is much smaller and only works with a stylus.
Other than being small and requiring a stylus, it works very well and the
configuration software does what I need it to do.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/