[Blindmath] Accessible display format for matrices

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Tue Nov 15 22:39:19 UTC 2011

Hmmm, it is news to me.  I use CTRL-ALT arrows to navigate html tables with
NVDA all the time.  I know the NVDA folks are developing richer table
navigation, but this row/column navigation method works perfectly well.  I
actually prefer NVDA for this purpose and lots of other web tasks,
particularly filling out forms.  It is really stable compared to the other
screen readers.

John