[Blindmath] Publishing an SVG converter

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Nov 21 11:06:19 UTC 2011

Hello,
Sourceforge and googlecode do not require it to be a group project, many
of them are. The real requirement for either of those two is that your
project is to be opensource (generally an OSI approved license).

As also suggested there are services like github and bitbucket. I know
that bitbucket allows a private repository but I don't know if that then
prevents you simply making a closed source release. Generally all the
free tools out there for publishing projects tend to be for opensource.
I don't know if you were planning to go opensource.

Michael Whapples