[Blindmath] SPSS 19 and Windows 7 64 Bit Operating System

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Wed Nov 23 04:08:39 UTC 2011

While I don't disagree with you that Freedom Scientifics web pages are out of date, IBM bears some responsibility for
having a pattern of placing a lot of the burden of accessibility on the screen readers, and a number of entities are
responsible for glossing over all of the problems that have existed for the past ten years at least with making Java apps
work through the Access bridge.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson