[Blindmath] Co-Integration and Project R

Jonathan Godfrey a.j.godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Wed Nov 23 22:58:32 UTC 2011

Hello Ramana,

I'm not clear if my answers are really what you want. You might need to
explain the questions a bit better if I am on the wrong track.

I have nothing to offer in terms of co-integration so won't go there. That
is, I wouldn't know a good resource from a bad one, but if this is a topic
that is part of a course you are taking, then I suggest that the course
staff should be helping anyway.

If by "Project R" you are referring to the R statistical software then
perhaps you should look at
http://r-resources.massey.ac.nz/lurn/front.html

Which is the html version of a  document I am responsible for.

Best of luck,

Jonathan