[Blindmath] Some suggestions for Richard Baldwin's SVG drawingtool

Amanda Lacy lacy925 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 19:33:10 UTC 2011

I'd be glad to assist you with providing context sensitive help after I get
a good working version of my current project. Remember, I did a bit of
research and experimentation with Java and accessibility a while back.

If there's anything I can do to prevent it, blind people won't be paying for
the program.

Amanda