[Blindmath] Some suggestions for Richard Baldwin'sSVGdrawingtool

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Wed Oct 5 03:10:43 UTC 2011

Hi Pranav,

You have convinced me. I will add color.

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for being a very early tester of the
program back when it wasn't much more than a good idea.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/