[Blindmath] MathType, word and reading existing documents

Neil Soiffer NeilS at dessci.com
Thu Oct 6 14:49:08 UTC 2011

I've used ctl-a, alt-\ several times, but my documents may be much smaller
than yours and certainly differ in structure.  If you run into problems with
MathType or other Design Science products, please send email to
support at dessci.com with as much info as you can.  Bugs don't get fixed if
they don't get reported.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~