[Blindmath] Business Calculator

John Davis john.davis817 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:02:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

Does anyone know of an accessible business or financial calculator?

I'm trying to find one. I get a lot of information on accessible
graphing calculators, but this doesn't help me.

A full, accessible on-line business calculator would be fine. I just
can't find one.

Kurzweil has a built in business calculator, but it's not working as I
need it to. I downloaded a demo of the program and I'm seeing five
registers (number of periods, interest rate, present value, payment
per period, and future value). I'm not even seeing a register for
payments per year ... this is important for quarterly, semiannually,
ETC, and all the examples in the manual aren't helping. This
calculator also rounds to only two decimal places and I'm not seeing
an option to change this!

Any thoughts would be appreciated. This is one of those times where I
really, really wish I could just pick one up and use it...