[Blindmath] Business Calculator

Ken Perry kperry at blinksoft.com
Thu Oct 13 01:32:17 UTC 2011

If you have a Braille+ or an Icon laying around it has an amazing calculator
and has a lot of business functionality and the ability to write your own
functions etc.  I use it with lists to track all my monthly expenditures and
many other things.  If you don't have one though it's pretty expensive just
for the calculator.

Ken