[Blindmath] Question about Minitab

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Mon Oct 24 21:18:18 UTC 2011

Hello,
Could you tell me whether R is any good for SPC? This is the only bit where excel will not be enough for my course and I have been advised to avoid it if possible and for the little bit of SPC I may not be able to avoid then may be just get sighted assistance for using minitab. In some ways if R will be suitable then R might be better as then I can do the work when I want and I need not avoid SPC unless I feel I want to.

Michael whapples