[Blindmath] "Brad Momberger" <brad at shinythingsnetwork.com>, "Momberger, Bradley" <Bradley.Momberger at cengage.com>,

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 15:43:31 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

My name is Ryan Hemphill and I come from Cengage Learning, a textbook
publishing company.  We are currently in the process of creating a
browser/screen reader/cross platform math reader that is JavaScript based
and requires no plugin.  Its purpose is also to generate a Braille
compatible and web editable format that can be used in an interactive Rich
Internet App environment.  As you can imagine, it is an uphill challenge.

My colleague, Brad Momberger and I, are looking to get information that
will help us get the formats correct, insight on the issues that are coming
up that you are currently seeing in SR at this time and any other things
you would like to contribute.

Thank you and I hope to post my first question shortly,

Ryan Hemphill
Cengage Learning
Senior User Experience Designer
Accessibility Consultant

--

Shipping is a Feature...Perhaps the Most Important Feature.