[Blindmath] Doing Calculus Exam

Tim in 't Veld tim at dvlop.nl
Thu Apr 12 06:45:37 UTC 2012

Buong,
In my university (Utrecht university, Netherlands) all professors
produce their exams in lateX, so I can just take the standard exams (as
long as no images are involved) and do them on my computer. However, if
you don´t have a braille display I don´t see how you could do university
level mathematics on a computer.
What is your field of study and in which university are you enrolled?
How do you ordinarily do your mathematical assignments? How do your
professors produce exams?

In Europe and the United States universities would be required (usually
by law) to provide you with the exam in a format that is accessible for
you but I get the impression you are from somewhere in Asia where
resources and legal protection may be more limited.
Tim