[Blindmath] your valuable vote for my project in the MIT global challenge!

Ryan Hemphill ryanhemphill.email at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 16:12:39 UTC 2012

I appreciate your enthusiasm but I would have to say that your request is
very much off-topic for this forum.  I can't speak for others but I do view
this as spamming the discussion board, despite your best intentions.  The
project you are working on has nothing at all to do with math.

Ryan

--

Shipping is a Feature...Perhaps the Most Important Feature.