[Blindmath] C++, Flow charts and Raptor access with braille and Jaws?

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Fri Aug 31 14:22:01 UTC 2012

This is the first semester in which the Raptor software has been used at
ACC. I don't recall hearing any discussions regarding its accessibility.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/