[Blindmath] Signal processing materials

Lucas Radaelli lucasradaelli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 00:19:54 UTC 2012

Hello friends,

I know that maybe it is almost impossible to happen, but I still want to try.

I am studying in computer science computer vision and speech
recognition, and most of the content is based on a previous  knowledge
that I don't have, which is about signal processing.

I can't find any accessible material on the web, except for the
youtube videos about the subject that I am already  following.

Does someone have any accessible book about signal processing?

Btw, I was wondering about that. Somehow blind people should have a
world library with all adapted books from the science area. So,
someone would have the book adapted once for a course and other people
could use as well... I know that maybe I am just  getting crazy but it
would be perfect.
Thank you.