[Blindmath] Signal processing materials

Richard Baldwin baldwin at dickbaldwin.com
Fri Dec 7 14:22:51 UTC 2012

Take a look at http://www.dickbaldwin.com/tocdsp.htm

That material wasn't created with accessibility in mind, but it is all html
so at least the text should be compatible with your screen reader.

You will probably need to get someone to convert the graphs to a tactile
format.

Dick Baldwin

--
Richard G. Baldwin (Dick Baldwin)
Home of Baldwin's on-line Java Tutorials

Professor of Computer Information Technology
Austin Community College
(512) 223-4758
mailto:Baldwin at DickBaldwin.com
http://www.austincc.edu/baldwin/