[Blindmath] Accessible visual objects by a screen reader

Kiran Kiran at persiontechnologies.com
Mon Dec 17 22:46:58 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

That was really awesome information. It helps me understand the options that are available in the current context. Both your mails meant a lot to me. I m studying on various aspects in accessibility and look forward to being in touch with you.

Warm regards,

Kiran

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author on Valid Documents.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindmath_nfbnet.org/kiran%40persiontechno