[Blindmath] IPhone Bluetooth Braille Keyboard

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 21:56:55 UTC 2012

You can input grade 0 symbols, so it is useful for the basics.
However, the contraction translator is not very good and so, even if
you do enable UEB by switching to a British language, you will
probably be frustrated while trying to input text. I personally stick
to grade 0 all the time on iOS and will do so until something better
is done for translation.