[Blindmath] Results of Using the Perkins

Joseph Lee joseph.lee22590 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:26:49 UTC 2012

Hi,
Yes - either computer braille needs to be used, or grade 2
version must be used when reading.  There's no Nemeth support on
any screen readers out there for now.
Also, if the student enters his expressions, he must use computer
braille.
As for setting up a BN with JAWS, I'd rather leave it up to
BrailleNote List to figure it out (because we need details about
your student's unit).
Cheers,
Joseph