[Blindmath] To all you blind physics experts

John Gardner john.gardner at orst.edu
Fri Feb 10 17:26:44 UTC 2012

Hi Amanda, yes you are on the right track.  However please think through
that right hand rule.  It does not depend on your palm direction.  If you
rotate your hand, all the vectors rotate together.  So your forefinger will
still be pointing to whatever quantity it represents, but you are rotating
the direction of the vectors represented by the thumb and middle fingers.
The rule is still valid.

Be well and hang in there.  Nobody ever said physics was easy!

John