[Blindmath] Using Java Draw2D in an SWT GUI

Keith Creasy keith537 at iglou.com
Sun Feb 26 20:05:00 UTC 2012

They answer to why they, that is all of them, are including accessibility is
because they want government contracts and, to a much lesser extent,
because businesses want blind customers to be able to buy their products and
services. In other words it's all driven by money.

I admit I'm no longer an Apple fan, not because of their machines or
accessibility but because I find their business model; i.e. the 30% cut on
all transactions and a business built on that and patent trolling and
litigation, to be overly greedy.

I use an IPhone and like it, it's the best phone I've ever had. Mac
computers don't do much for me though. I guess we're getting pretty far off
topic. Maybe we can continue this discussion over a beer sometime. :)

Keith