[Blindmath] Creating graph and charts

Opra, Lauren opral at aaps.k12.mi.us
Wed Feb 29 15:06:42 UTC 2012

Yes! The student I work with (an 8th grader) uses the Graphic Aid for
Mathematics from APH (1-00-460-01). We use a combination of differently
shaped push pins (to represent different data) and rubber bands of
different lenghts.  When necessary we also use rubber bands to create the
X/Y axis. She keeps one at school and one at home. For homework, her
parents take a picture of her graphs and she attaches them to her homework.

Lauren