[Blindmath] "Visualizing" with pipe cleaners

Susan Mooney susanannemooney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:03:32 UTC 2012

I second the Wikki Sticks!  They're more of what you're looking for.  I
don't know anything that pipe cleaners/chenille sticks will stick to.  Try
the Wikki Sticks.  Here's the website but I don't know if it's accessible
or not:  http://www.wikkistix.com/

SM

--
 "You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?"
-- Rumi <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/875661.Rumi>