[Blindmath] measuring angles

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Tue Jan 3 13:49:26 UTC 2012

Hello:

     I haven't seen an APH protractor, so I don't know how hard it would be to use. When I took Trigonmetry, I used a protractor with a movable pointer and also an ordinary plastic protractor that had raised markings. For the later, I counted up the degrees from one side. Learning to use a protractor is a necessary skill. In case you wonder, I am totally blind.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind