[Blindmath] College Statistics Textbook in Braille for Donation

Tuan Nguyen ngtapop925 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 04:25:34 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,
I have a well-preserved, college-level introductory statistics textbook in braille for donation.  Keeping in mind that this braille version is incomplete; in other words, I do not have all the chapters, just most chapters of around sixty percent of the total.  The reason for the incompleteness is that the original student dropped the course in the middle of the semester.  Nevertheless, I think it is still very useful for students who are studying or are planning to study statistics.  Here is the book's information: Title: Elementary Statistics, Tenth Edition; Author: Mario Triola; Publisher: Pearson Addison Wisley.  If interested or have question, please contact me at: ngtapop925 at hotmail.com.
Best Regards,
Tuan