[Blindmath] Homework for College Class

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 04:45:09 UTC 2012

What programs have you tried for wordprocessing? I can't think of any that nvda won't work with. Even Notepad should do the trick, even if you have to use a shorthand for some symbols, such as sr(x) for square root of x.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from my iPod)
mehgcap at gmail.com; //facebook.com/mehgcap