[Blindmath] Homework for College Class

Jaquiss, Robert RJaquiss at nfb.org
Tue Jan 24 12:59:21 UTC 2012

Hello:

     The idea of a program to deal with braille nemeth sounds interesting. I wonder if a nemeth to latex translator would be a good idea. If the output could then be edited in Word, students would have a nice package. Of course MathType would be needed to make the output usable for the sighted.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Jaquiss
National Federation of the Blind